How do I use Mobile Check Deposit?
Log into Wilcox County State Bank App for Android or iOS.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
Tap on the button labeled "Front" to take a picture of the front of your check. Place your check on a flat surface with a dark background and good lighting.Note: Wilcox County State Bank App will require access to your camera when prompted.
Tap on the button labeled "Back" to take a picture of the back of your signed check.Note: You cannot upload a picture from your photo album.
Tap "Deposit To" to select the account(s) from the options presented.
Confirm the amount to be deposited.Note: This must be the same amount denoted on the check.
Confirm the account email that the mobile check deposit receipt will be sent to.Note: Availability of your deposited funds is based on your financial institution’s hold policies.
Click "Approve" to complete your mobile check deposit.
Retain your physical check for 60 days and then destroy it.
Mobile Check Deposit FAQ
- How do you keep my data safe?
- Advanced encryption and security technology:
- Credentials are not stored on your mobile device
- Check images are not stored on your mobile device
- How quickly will my money be in my account?
- If deposit is made before 2 pm the funds should be available before 5 pm. For deposits made after 2 pm, the funds should be available before 5 pm on the next business day.
- Can I use my tablet or online?
- No. This service is secured with the Wilcox County State Bank App only. You may view activity on your tablet browser or online account at any time, but mobile check deposit is only supported on our App.
- Do I have to deposit during business hours?
- No. You can deposit at any time, from anywhere. Your funds may not be verified at 5pm on business days or on weekends and holidays, but they will be processed within 24 hours of business operations.
- What if I want to deposit some of my check into one account, and some in another?
- Deposit all of your check into one account. When your balance is posted, transfer fee-free from our Wilcox County State Bank App to each account you desire with ease.
- Can I still deposit checks at my branch if I want to?
- Yes. Checks are always still accepted at the branch. However, you may not deposit a check that you have already deposited on Mobile Check Deposit.
- Can I deposit multiple checks at one time?
- No. You may submit as many checks as needed. However, you will have to repeat the deposit process for each individual check.
- What if I encounter a problem with Mobile Check Deposit?
- Contact our support team:
- During business call your local branch
- After hours call: (800) 971-2512